Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Biscuits
So Valentine’s Day is literally just around the corner and whether you’re spending it with you boyfriend or you friends (like me) or your family you can make these amazing heart shaped biscuits. The thing I love about this is you can make these all year round and they are delicious!
So to make this all you need is:
|Before they were put in the oven|
· 115g butter
· 55g caster sugar
· Few drops of vanilla extract
· 150g plain flour
· 25g corn flour
· Icing sugar (optional)
· Sprinkles/decorations (optional)
How to make it:
1. Mix the butte, caster sugar and vanilla extract until it’s evenly mixed. Then stir in the flour and corn flour
|After they had been taken out the oven|
2. Then wrap in cling film and chill for 30 mins
3. Roll out to the thickness of a £1 coin and cut out in to shapes of hearts (use cutters the size of 6-4 cm wide)
4. Bake at 180/160C Fan/Gas 4 for 10 minutes.
5. Take them out when they are done and cool on a wire/cooling rack
This is when you can get creative! Decorate with icing or butter cream (that’s what I used) you can write names(s) or just do a pattern. Then you can put sprinkles or any other decorations.
Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed and if you do decide to make these make sure you share them on twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #barelybrandedblog