What’s in my carry on
Recently I went to Italy and to get there I took a 2 hour plane journey. This blog post will hopefully help you to decide what you should take the next time you travel. I used my navy blue tote bag from Tommy Hilfiger because it was big and had a lot of pockets inside.
So firstly I took the most important items:
· *Passport (if you are traveling out of the country)
· *Travel documents
Then to keep me entertained during the journey:
· * IPod (and headphones)
· * Concealer
· * Lip balm
· *Any other makeup (but I didn’t wear much makeup during the journey to give my skin a break)
· *Sweets and gum
· *Hand sanitizer ( I’m a complete germ freak)
· *Hand cream (my skin always gets dry during flights)
· * Hair bands
· *Pads (you never know girls! Best be prepare if the worst comes)
I hope this helped you to get an idea of what you need to take. Obviously you don’t have to take the things I’m taking this is just what I needed. Thanks for reading!